Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'M A LUMBERJACK!!!!!!!!!!

So last night I got an awesome phone call! So as everyone knows I applied to NAU a couple weeks ago.  My friend had told me when I get accepted they will personally call you.  Well I thought how could they personally call every student they accept? I thought it would just be a recorded phone call saying congrats on being accepted.  Well, last night out of the blue, the phone rings and the caller ID said Northern Arizona University! So of course I answered it and it was a REAL person!!! He told me that I have been ACCEPTED! Woohoo I have one step down! Now all I have to do is apply to the athletic training program and hopefully be accepted into that!

2 comments:

  1. so i wanted to comment on your status on facebook.. but you officially had WAY to many comments.. so i didnt think mine would be important. i am SOOO proud of you!!!! congrats girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reagan!!!!! Of course yours would be important!!!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete